Big Win Video Information:
The More More Hearts slot machine by Aristocrat is Awesome!
If you’re new, Subscribe! → http://bit.ly/Subscribe-TBP
More More Hearts is a fantastic follow-up to the classic More Hearts slot as it not only remains faithful to what made the original such a classic, but actually improved upon it!
In the original More Hearts slot, the basic idea was to trigger the bonus for 15 free games where you start with 2 sets of reels and as you collect Heart symbols at particular intervals, additional reel sets were added with certain end reels held wild. If you collected enough, you could have as many as 4 reel sets active with reels 3 thru 5 held wild! And it’s a great game, but there were two main items that frustrated players:
1. During regular paid games, Heart symbols have ZERO value and just block paylines.
2. Retriggers were not possible.
More More Hearts improves upon these deficiencies with the following changes:
1. Landing 7 or more Heart symbols during a paid game now triggers a new Wheel Feature where a “Hearts Prize” is awarded for each Heart symbol you land or the More More Hearts Feature will be awarded.
2. During the bonus, retriggers are now possible where you are awarded one additional free game if you land 3 bonus symbols.
Those are two great improvements, although that’s not all: As you collect Heart symbols during the bonus, you now have even greater potential:
9 to 13: to play 3 sets of reels: Reel 5 held wild!
14 to 17: to play 4 sets of reels: Reel 5 held wild!
18 to 38: to play 8 sets of reels: Reels 4 & 5 held wild!
39 to 98: to play 24 sets of reels: Reels 4 & 5 held wild!
99 or more: to play 24 sets of reels: Reels 3, 4 & 5 held wild!
Can you imagine playing 24 sets with reels 3, 4, and 5 held wild – that’s a JACKPOT or BIG WIN for sure!
Some final notes:
1. As you increase your bet, the Top Symbol becomes more valuable when you land 3, 4, or 5 of them on a payline!
2. Like in the original, the More More Hearts Feature may be randomly awarded at the conclusion of any bought game.
3. Special bonus symbols that appear in reel 5 actually count as 2 bonus symbols in total, which means you only need one other bonus symbol on reels 1 thru 4 to trigger the bonus!
Just like with the original, there is a clone of More More Hearts called More More Chilli!
Congratulations to the design team on both, well done! Enjoy!
Learn more about More More Hearts at TheBigPayback.com: