12 thoughts on “Super Monopoly Money Slot Machine Bonus-BIG WIN! MAX BET!

  1. You said you need someone who can pick, why don't you live stream it and have someone pick in the comments

  2. Never heard anyone complain so much, you should have been happy with the over 100 free spins.. didn't cost you cent.

  3. for all of those games. that was a small jackpot. hey but something is better then nothing

  4. not a great pay but u did suck at picking, 40% chance to a 60% sometimes 2 wilds and the picture needed.but iv seen worse. i had 678 spins on china shores and got only $378 1.50 bet 5x's max $3.00

Comments are closed.